Rubix have been instructed on a client side position offering the unique opportunity to lead on the mobilisation and strategy across prime new build residential developments. This position will utilise the skillet of a leasehold professional who has vast experience within a block management setting.
My client can offer the opportunity of stepping away from the day to day of block management, the core duties include-
- Overseeing Managing Agents across prime, Central London developments.
- Ensuring high standards are adhered to in the interest of both leaseholders and the developer
- Innovative and collaborative ideas to improve the offering for leaseholders
- Regular inspections of sites and instructions issued to the Managing Agent accordingly
- Appointing Managing Agents based on the development and the requirements
- Consulting on new build sites before works take place, ensuring practical elements and advice is given
As well as the advantages of working client side you will also be joining company with a very large platform for progression. You will be fully supported on your journey by a Head of Department as well as admin support. The ideal experience for this position is-
- MIRPM is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Exposure to new build developments
- Keen eye for detail
- Proactive rather than reactive approach
- Salary £50,000-£60,000