The Rubix team are on the hunt for a candidate who has experience within the Property Industry Sector, to join a lively team in Central London within a client services role.
Our client focus on offering a personalised service to their customers to ensure all their property needs are individually met. They operate in both the commercial and residential property markets and provide rewards for the best performing staff, to ensure a high level of motivation, towards providing the best service for their clients. The brand currently own 523 offices worldwide and cover a large market share, giving them the best skills to support future career development needs.
This Client Services role will be focussed on helping the brand generate and execute new business. The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- To liaise with all customers and clients, in order to provide assistance to tenants and prospective buyers
- Upsell services during property transactions
- Contact clients in order to generate new business
- Provide information to prospective tenants and buyers
- Constantly update the brands internal database, to ensure the contacts remain up to date
- Understand how to sell the brands product and services to clients, in a professional manner
- Generate leads to pass onto the team
The ideal candidate for this client services role will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Ideally have 1-2 property industry experience
- Have proven experience delivering excellent customer service
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work in a busy and buzzing environment
- Have a productive and self – motivated manor
- Have the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Knowledge of the house buying process
The salary offered for this role is a basic of £25k and OTE of £40k. If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date CV and if you have the right skills for the role we will get back to you promptly.
- Salary Basic £25,000 | OTE £40,000