Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a bright graduate, who is passionate about property, working within a global property consultancy as a Client Manager based in central London.
As Client Manager, you will be responsible for business generation and engagement across the Residential division. A highly people-focused role, the Client Manager will ideally have a strong background in customer service and be confident in managing relationships and networking across the business. This is a great role for someone looking to develop a career in the property industry. Your core duties will include: –
- To proactively develop a new business pipeline for the Residential office; engaging with clients previous, current and new
- Consistently achieve monthly targets as set by line manager
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of the company’s brand and USPs
My client is looking for someone who is bright, articulate and looking for a new challenge in the property industry. Property experience isn’t essential, however the ideal candidate will be well-versed in delivering excellent customer service in a fast paced environment and have experience in an out-bound sales role. I am looking for an engaging, target-driven individual who is personable, self-motivated and a team player.
Key skills for the role
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Confident interacting with people at all levels both face-to-face and over the phone
- Degree educated
- Commercially aware and able to work well under pressure
Salary includes a performance based bonus plus commission
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Nicholas Lovell at Rubix Recruitment
- Address Central London
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000