A leading North London estate agency is seeking a Business Development Consultant to join their dynamic Client Services division.
Our clients Business Development team are expanding quickly, which gives new team members an opportunity to prove themselves and progress rapidly. The estate agency is a fun company who do things differently to most other estate agency’s and they look after their staff.
The responsibilities of the chosen Business Development Consultant will be;
- Conducting sales calls to clients
- Administering leads
- Liaising with your offices negotiators
- Maintaining the databases
- Understand the estate agents products and services
- Cross-sell within the company
- Help expand the estate agents market share and aid in the estate agents growth
Ideal qualifications and experience;
- Excellent communication skills with a professional phone manner
- Strong experience in sales and/or business development
- Target driven and career focused with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, good organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Experience with database administration or management beneficial
- Knowledge of the house buying process is preferable but not essential
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum, OTE
If you are interested in this role please APPLY with an up to date CV.
- Salary OTE £30,000 - £35,000