Rubix are seeking brand marketing manager candidates on behalf of our client. Who are one of London’s most luxurious and creative property development companies.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team in South East London. They currently have a fantastic marketing team and are looking for someone who is both experienced and creative to join their team, of the largest urban regeneration schemes in Europe.
This brand marketing manager role will cover the following Responsibilities;
- Creation of all marketing materials including visual identities, brochures, models, floorplans, virtual reality and interactive content
- Creation and maintenance of show apartments and marketing suite assets
- Direction and creation of CGIs, managing external agency
- Management of overseas marketing activities including exhibitions/roadshows
- Management of the project marketing budget
- Analysis of leads data and conversion rates
- Strategy and analysis of eCRM – both leads generating campaigns and creating the digital sales/customer journey to lead to conversion
- Competitor analysis – price, product and promotion
- Working closely with and creating assets and customer comms for GP Customer Services, including creation, delivery and maintenance of a new residents’ portal.
The candidate experience needed for this marketing role will need to have;
- Higher Education, A Levels or equivalent
- 3-4 years’ experience in property marketing with a broad mix of marketing experience within a property development company
- Be proactive, fast working
- Good attention to detail
- High organisational skills
- Knowledge of eCRM and lead data analysis
- Salesforce knowledge beneficial
- Good working knowledge of the new homes market
If you would like to apply for this role, then please click apply below
- Salary Basic £50,000