We are currently working on an excellent opportunity for a leading Block Management company, who have asked us to find a Block Property Manager to join a well-established office in North London.
As a Block Property Manager you will be managing a mixture of mixed use and new build developments. This is a great opportunity to join an ever growing company which rewards talented individuals.
- Preparing, managing and implementing service charge budgets
- Assisting with the onboarding of new blocks and properties
- Ensuring block building insurance is effectively administered
- Organising all planned and reactive maintenance works
- Ensuring Section 20 procedures are adhered to
- Organising, attending and chairing AGMs
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years minimum experience in residential property management
- Experience of dealing with a mixed portfolio
- Understanding and experience of Section 20 legislation
- IRPM would be beneficial but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- You will be sponsored through your IRPM qualification to help enhance you Block Property Management ability if you do not hold the qualification.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic UK based company offering great scope for progression.
If you’re interested, please apply now or contact Andrew Docwra at Rubix Recruitment.
- Salary Basic 30-35k