Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a Property Manager, with 18 to 24 months experience, to join an independent specialist property management company based in Earls Court, London.
Reporting into the Senior Property Manager, the successful property manager will be responsible for the shared management of circa. 600 units across 60 building and be responsible for the following duties;
- Ensure you meet all current property legislation
- Attending AGM’s/shareholder meetings
- Tender maintenance contracts
- Managing insurance cover of the buildings, including insurance claim processing
- Provide quarterly financial reporting with report to the service charge funds, including debtors and proactively look to identify forecast expenditure for CAPEX projects
- Regular building inspections and reporting to enable proactive management
- Managing License to Alter works including identifying and managing the scope of works
- Setting service charge budgets for the financial year in consultation with clients, directors and freeholder
This is a great opportunity to join a business with exciting growth plans in the coming years.
- IRPM qualified (desirable)
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered for this position, then please APPLY with your CV.
- Salary Basic 30-40k