Rubix Recruitment, a well-established managing agent is searching for an experienced Block Manager to join a leading property management organisation based in Embankment.
This would be the ideal role for an Assistant Property Manager or an experienced Property Manager looking for their next challenge in the property industry with an exciting organisation. Your core duties will include: –
- The day-to-day management of an exciting portfolio
- Confidently managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Undertaking regular site visits and property inspections
- Manage teams of on-site contractors – overseeing major works
- Knowledge and production of service charge budgets for client approval
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works
- Attending AGMs and client meetings; including board meetings taking place out of hours.
My client is looking for someone with a minimum of 2 + years’ experience as a Property Manager, ambitious and customer service driven. I am looking for someone who is a confident self-starter with a clear understanding of Section 20 and relevant leasehold management experience looking for the next challenge in their career. I am looking for someone with the following skill set: –
- Able to deliver outstanding customer service
- 2 + years’ experience as Property Manager
- IRPM/AIRPM qualifications desired but training will be provided, and staff are strongly encouraged to sit the IRPM exams at the earliest opportunity.
- Client management experience desirable.
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Lucy Gilbert at Rubix Recruitment
- Address Central London
- Salary £30,000 - £38,000 DOE