Rubix are currently searching for an Assistant Sales Manager to join an independent estate agent, who have been operating for over 30 years in Central London.
Based in Barbican, you will be joining a front office team consisting of 5 staff, between sales and lettings, and be expected to support the current sales manager in driving the business forwards.
The Sales Manager role will be covering the following responsibilities;
- Targeted sales of current listed properties
- Maintain the secondary market listings, by continuous market appraisals, valuations and successful securing of instructions
- Organise and attend valuations for market appraisals and provide insight and expert advice
- Establish, manage and maintain professional working relationship with stakeholders in the market
- Taking responsibility of the branch sales revenue targets
- The ability to communicate effectively and match expectations of both vendor and purchaser to close on deals
- Hold overall accountability for maximising property sales and growth of company revenue, ensuring your target achievement
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on company database
- Finding buyers able to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
The successful individual for this sales manager role will need to have previous experience within a similar role, with a proven track record in residential sales. This is fantastic opportunity with providing a step towards management and career progression within a strong brand. Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday.
Interested? APPLY with your CV.
- Salary Basic £25,000 - £45,000