Rubix are currently searching for an Assistant Sales Manager to join an independent estate agent, who have been operating for over 30 years in Central London.
Based in Barbican, you will be joining a front office team consisting of 5 staff, between sales and lettings, and be expected to support the current sales manager in driving the business forwards. This is fantastic opportunity with providing a step towards management and career progression within a strong brand.
This Assistant manager role will be covering the following responsibilities:
- Targeted sales of current listed properties
- Maintain the secondary market listings by continuous market appraisals, valuations and successful securing of instructions
- Organise and attend valuations for market appraisals and provide insight and expert advice
- Establish, manage and maintain professional working relationship with stakeholders in the market
- Taking responsibility of the branch sales revenue targets
- Ability to communicate effectively and match expectation of both vendor and purchaser to close on deals
- Overall accountability for maximising property sales and growth of company revenue, ensuring target achievement
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on company database
- Finding buyers able to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
The successful candidate for this sales role will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proven track record in residential sales
- The ability to work Mon – Fri
Please APPLY with your CV below if you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered for the opportunity.
- Salary Basic £25,000 | OTE £45,000