Rubix are seeking candidates for an Assistant Property Manager role based in Central London. Our client are a Letting and Asset Management estate agency, and have an ideal role for somebody with a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar role, or somebody looking to get into Property Management.
Upon joining, the successful individual will be shadowing the current property manager in order to learn the processes, however will also be given the freedom and responsibility required to make the best of their opportunity. This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly growing company, who are looking to invest into the right individual, and support them to build a long-term career.
The responsibilities of the Property Manager will be;
- To Manage tenancies from start to finish: by arranging inventories, maintenance requests, required inspections, etc
- Attend to tenant’s requests
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
- Book quotes and maintenance tasks
- Liaise with contractors to ensure all maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Generate and maintain excellent working relationships with Landlords and key partners by communicating and managing expectations effectively
- Generate contracts and MOA’s
The desired Skills of the candidate for this role will be;
- People skills
- Problem solving
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Works independently without constant supervision
- £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
If the above role is something of interest, and you would be interested in discussing further details then please APPLY with your CV.
- Salary Basic £20,000 - £23,000