Rubix has been instructed on a search for an Assistant Property Manager, to join the excellent team at a well-established property management company based in their Reading offices.
As Assistant Property Manager, you will be instrumental in providing an excellent level of customer service and managing the day-to-day duties across your portfolio. Your core duties will include: –
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are adhered to and taking the lead in compiling to documentation
- Working closely with the Property Manager to monitor the service charge budget; tracking the expenditure and taking ownership of raising purchase orders
- Providing essential administrative support to the wider team.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Assistant Property Manager that is well-versed in providing high levels of customer service and building relationships with people at all levels. I’m looking for someone who is a natural problem solver, highly organised and able to work efficiently. An interest in the property industry would be advantageous.
Key requirements include: –
- Good knowledge of service charge budgets
- IRPM/AIRPM qualifications desired but training will be provided, and staff are strongly encouraged to sit the IRPM exams at the earliest opportunity.
- Excellent communicator
- Confident in providing excellent levels of customer service
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Natural problem solver
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Lucy Gilbert at Rubix Recruiment
- Salary £19,000 - £24,000