Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for an ambitious Assistant Block Manager, to join the growing team at a well-established property management company based in South West London.
As Assistant Block Manager, you will be providing administrative support to your wider team and managing day-to-day duties across a fantastic portfolio and will be instrumental in providing an excellent level of customer service Your core duties will include: –
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of an exciting portfolio
- Confidently managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Dealing with tenant enquiries
- Assisting in undertaking regular site visits and property inspections
- Manage teams of on-site contractors – overseeing major and minor works
- Reporting to the Directors on a weekly basis regarding payments, arrears, insurance payments and claims.
- Liaising and assisting with the maintenance team about any issues with the property.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and ambitious individual who is well-versed in delivering excellent customer service. I am looking for someone who is a confident relationship builder at all levels and has basic knowledge of Section 20 and service charge budgets.
Key requirements of the role include:
- Able to deliver outstanding customer service
- IRPM/AIRPM qualifications desired but training will be provided, and staff are strongly encouraged to sit the IRPM exams at the earliest opportunity.
- Client management experience desirable.
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Lucy Gilbert at Rubix Recruitment
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000