On behalf of a client, we have a new role for an experienced and skilled property industry professional to manage a portfolio of London based offices.
Our client are a well respected brand, in this role as an Area Director you will be responsible for managing and developing the brands business. You will need to bring your experience of management and sales to the role and combine it with industry knowledge of the local market to be able to stay on top of the game. This role would ideally suit someone who is looking to lead a team.
The ideal Area Director will have the following qualifications and experience relevant to the role:
- Proven experience at management level within a residential departmental background
- Experience of planning and developing a business strategy and meeting desired results
- Capability to network with stakeholders and develop relationships to be able to provide high standards of customer service
- Risk management experience
- Experience of leading and strengthening a team
- Experience of giving performance reviews
- Experience of a change management environment
- An excellent all-round communicator
- An individual who can be adaptable and when needed, and can encourage change across the business
- Experience of working with financial data, managing P&L accounts, and good analytical skills
For this role our client is offering salary of:
- Up to £150,000, including OTE
This Area Director role offers a performance driven package, with benefits that compensate a position of this seniority level.
If you are interested in this management role, please use an updated CV to apply and a member of our team will be in contact.
- Salary Basic £150,000 (including OTE)