Rubix are seeking Administrator candidates on behalf of a leading estate agent, based in Central London.
Our client are commonly regarded as the the leading estate agent in the UK. Our client has a global reach and operates at the top level in the UK property market. The position of administrator is a fantastic entry level position within this brand and offers a great platform to see establish yourself within a leading estate agency. This role offers excellent career progression within the administration department by progressing to personal assistant and office manager, or you have the option of moving internally to a different arm of the business in the future.
The responsibilities of this administrator role will be;
- To help support the team of negotiators, answer the telephone, greet clients and applicants
- Help the negotiators with their deal progression and help support the branch manager with their marketing material and window cards.
Qualifications and experience of the ideal candidate;
- Experience in administration would be advantageous but not essential
- A naturally positive personality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Intelligent and articulate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Drive to progress within the company
The working hours for the role will be 09:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday and salary offered is between £25,000 – £35,000 depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the role, please APPLY with your latest CV.
- Salary Basic £25,000 - £35,000