Rubix are seeking candidates for an Account Executive role within the residential division of our client’s agency, based in Baker Street.
Our client is an industry expert, with over 40 years’ experience they have developed a strong brand presence and are best situated to provide you with successful career prospects. The brand has built a network of 60 offices across London and offer a range of services including sales & lettings, solicitors, surveyors and block and estate management.
This role will mainly involve supporting the Project Marketing team with a focus on China, which means you will need to be able to speak proficiently in mandarin as you will need to be confident in liaising with the team in China.
The responsibilities of the Account Executive role will be:
- To assist in the coordination of marketing collateral, strategies and budget creation
- Collate data regarding marketing trends and project performances
- Conduct project viewings and assist with sales, following referrals from the China IPM team
- Translate Chinese (mandarin)
- Prepare website content and property listings
- Data entry
- Management of ICON and RPS
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Degree educated
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft office, excel, web)
- E marketing skills
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin)
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Instinctive leadership skills
- Proven sales experience
The salary offered for this role is up to £30,000. If you have the skills for this role and think it is a good fit for yourself then please apply with your CV.
- Salary Basic £25,000 - £30,000