Rubix Recruitment are seeking candidates for a Accommodation Coordinator role based in West London.
The role will be for a customer focused individual to help run and support the Resident Manager within a student accommodation building. Our client is a growing brand within the Student Accommodation and Private Rental Sector and offers the right candidate a great opportunity for progression and personal development.
The P/T Accommodation Coordinator responsibilities will be:
- Fostering and maintaining a friendly and professional environment for students whilst delivering administrative, sales and facilities management support
- Customer Service; Add to the company’s extraordinary customer experience; effective and courteous communication between students and colleagues
- Provide front of office duties; Complete check ins/check outs in a timely manner and respond to customer enquiries and complaints efficiently and in line with the company’s operating procedures
- General Facilities/Property Maintenance; General property maintenance of common areas and cleaning of apartments during turn around; comply with regular fire safety and health and safety standards; scheduled flat inspections
- Sales; Contribute to the delivery of KPI’s; process and respond to sales enquiries in a timely manner; perform viewings for customers; understanding the local student accommodation market and competition.
The Successful candidate for this Accommodation Coordinator role will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Student Accommodation or related industry experience – (hospitality, hotels etc) preferred
- B2C sales experience
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication, both oral and written
- Intermediate skills in the use of business operating systems including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays when required
For this role our client offers:
- Up to £12,500 Basic salary
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
- Salary Basic £12,500