Rubix are seeking candidates for a Client relationship Executive role based in West London.
Our client are one of London’s market leading property companies, offering a role working within a centralised business generation team. This exciting role will provide support in the delivery of key account management for a defined group of clients within the company’s Residential Development Division.
The responsibilities of this Client relationship role will be:
- To undertake research and help to build and maintain relationships with a defined group of sector focused clients. This will include; client selection, reward and recognition, feedback, infrastructure and skills and learning
- Organise regular sector and individual client meetings
- Manage sector tracker and related reporting
- Identify and promote opportunities for cross-selling
- Liaise with marketing and research on client deliverables such as seminars and events
- Perform other tasks as set by the Head of Business Development/Residential Development
- Work with the client relationship team
- Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point usage
- Ensure that the CRM system is accurate/constantly updated to reflect people moves
- Use forums for sharing client relationship information such as Datahug
The qualifications/education required for this role are:
- A graduate with 2/3 years’ experience in a similar professional services role
- Confident and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate with people at all levels
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office software – particularly Excel
- Flexible, adaptable and a team player
- Pro-active, hands-on and self-motivated
- Excellent personal presentation
- Strong writing skills with an active interest and understanding of the business
- £30,000 – £34,000 basic
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply with your CV.
- Salary Basic £30,000 - £34,000